Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maricopa, AZ. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maricopa. That’s where we come in! MCO Tree Care offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Maricopa, Arizona. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Maricopa homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Maricopa, AZ. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MCO Tree Care guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maricopa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MCO Tree Care is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MCO Tree Care is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maricopa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MCO Tree. Care for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING & PRUNING
IN Maricopa, AZ
Phoenix • Mesa • Chandler • Gilbert • Glendale • Scottsdale • Peoria • Tempe • Surprise • Goodyear • Buckeye • Avondale • Queen Creek • Apache Junction • El Mirage • Fountain Hills • Paradise Valley • Wickenburg • Tolleson • Youngtown • Litchfield Park • Guadalupe • Cavecreek • Carefree • Gila Bend