Tree removal is often a last resort for homeowners in Maricopa, Arizona. But sometimes it the only option. Do you need tree removal? A certified arborist from MCO Tree Care can examine the tree and determine if removal is the only option or if maintenance and trimming can fix the issue. Technicians are available for tree removal in Maricopa. Just call 602-357-0498 or click the button below for a FREE estimate and assessment of the tree (or trees) in question.
Do You Need Tree Removal?
Eventually over time, a tree will start to decay and die. Sometimes, a tree can become a safety concern due to homes, buildings and other structures near it. Here are a few reasons it could be time to think about calling a tree service to assess whether tree removal is necessary your property:
- Rotting Trees – A rotting tree has serious damage, whether it’s from rodents and pests, disease, age or some other cause. It should be removed before it can infect other trees or fall on a nearby structure.
- Safety & Visibility – Lower limbs can be removed in order to make the area underneath the tree safer or to allow for a better view.
- Root Encroachment – Tree roots spread below the ground even farther than the tree canopy. Roots wrap around water lines and push up sidewalks if possible. Cutting the tree down will eventually kill the roots and stops them from damaging nearby property.
- Nearby Trees & Plants – A tree that is growing too large for its location affects the smaller trees and plants around it by taking away water and nutrients and limiting their sunlight.
- Power or Phone Lines – Large trees interfere with power lines and pose a danger for falling. Sometimes the phone or electrical company may require these trees to be removed, or you can proactively have trees removed as a precaution.
Maricopa Tree Removal
Each tree removal service in Maricopa, Arizona is slightly different from the others. Your licensed arborist has to consider the size of the tree, its location and what you want done with the tree once it is cut down. Maricopa tree specialists from MCO consider every factor before creating a plan to remove the tree with one of the services below:
- Basic Tree Removal – The standard tree removal service includes cutting down the tree, disposing of the branches and limbs and cutting the trunk into small pieces for firewood. For an extra cost, technicians can haul away the wood instead.
- Felling Only – The most affordable tree removal option is to just cut down the tree. Technicians fell the tree safely to the ground, but it’s up to you to perform debris cleanup and saw the remaining limbs and trunk.
- Minimal Impact Tree Removal – If there isn’t a lot of space to fell the tree, it’s recommended to bring it down piece by piece. This type of tree removal is more complex, but the best way to ensure the safety of your home, lawn and fences.
Not sure which type of tree removal service is the right one for you? Not to worry! Give MCO Tree Care a call at 602-357-0498 or click the button for a FREE estimate and we will send a tree specialist from Maricopa to examine the tree and recommend the proper type of removal.
Emergency Tree Removal
Ideally you will never need emergency tree removal. But sometimes severe storms and strong winds in Maricopa, AZ can cause a tree to fall or partially fall. Disease can also cause a tree to fall. If this does happen, you will want the tree removed by a professional tree service right away. These are just a few situations MCO considers to be emergencies:
- Trees blown over onto other trees
- Large branches that are showing damage
- A tree that has already fallen on a structure or vehicle
- A canopy that is entirely detached from the bottom of the tree
- Trees that have been struck by lightning
- Trees that are blocking a driveway or road
Emergency Tree Removal? Call Now!
If any of these emergency situations happen, here is what you can do to ensure the safety of everyone on your property. Don’t let anyone get too close to the falling tree. A damaged tree can fall very quickly. If trees are resting on a power line or structure, it may be necessary to evacuate the area until the tree is gone.
- Obtain emergency care for anyone who may be injured.
- Take pictures of the damage to your home, other buildings and vehicles if it is safe to do so. The insurance company may require photos of the damage if you need to file a claim.
- Call us to send a crew to remove the tree. Technicians sent from MCO respond as fast as possible to remove a tree that is putting your family at risk.
Fallen Tree Removal
Most landscaping in Maricopa has a lot of trees. The more trees on a property, the stronger chance one will fall at some point in time. In the event of a fallen tree, it’s still important to call a professional tree removal service in Maricopa. Tree care specialists from MCO have industrial equipment, hands-on training and years of experience to efficiently and safely dispose of the limbs and cut the trunk into small pieces for firewood. For an extra charge, service technicians can remove the wood from the property.
Still unsure if tree removal is the right choice? That’s what MCO Tree Care is here for. The licensed tree technician sent to your home can assess the health of the tree and identify signs of decay, disease or death. He or she can also determine if the tree is hazardous to your home, building or nearby landscaping and structures and if removal or basic care and tree trimming can alter the growth of the tree. There’s nothing to lose. Call 602-357-0498 to schedule an assessment or click here for a FREE estimate from a tree removal specialist in Maricopa. Click here for service area or find your city below.
SERVING ALL OF Maricopa, AZ
Phoenix • Mesa • Chandler • Gilbert • Glendale • Scottsdale • Peoria • Tempe • Surprise • Goodyear • Buckeye • Avondale • Queen Creek • Apache Junction • El Mirage • Fountain Hills • Paradise Valley • Wickenburg • Tolleson • Youngtown • Litchfield Park • Guadalupe • Cavecreek • Carefree • Gila Bend